Terms & Conditions
The Program you are about to enroll will include one coaching call and voice & text message support with responses within 72 business hours for 10 business days/ 2 calendar weeks.
Description of Coaching
Coaching is partnership (defined as an alliance, not a legal business partnership) between the Coach and the Client in a thought-provoking and creative process that inspires the client to maximize personal and professional potential. It is designed to facilitate the creation or development of personal, professional or business goals and to develop and carry out a strategy/plan for achieving those goals.
Term of Agreement
The term of this agreement is one year from the listed program start date.
- Client must be over 18 y/o to participate in coaching programs & services. By signing this, client agrees that client is over 18 y/o.
- Devoney Kodad is not and will not be liable or responsible for any actions or inaction, or for any direct or indirect result of any services provided by the Coach.
- Coaching is not therapy and does not substitute for therapy if needed, and does not prevent, cure, or treat any mental disorder or medical disease.
- If at any time Coach believes that client needs more intensive care or mental health treatment, coach can terminate the coaching relationship.
- Coach does not and will not provide coaching and therapy to the client. This is solely a coaching relationship.
- Client may terminate or discontinue the coaching relationship at any time.
- Coaching is a comprehensive process that may involve different areas of his or her life, including work, finances, health, relationships, education and recreation.
- Coaching does not involve the diagnosis or treatment of physical or mental disorders and is not to be used as a substitute for counseling, psychotherapy, psychoanalysis, mental health care, substance abuse treatment, or other professional advice by legal, medical or other qualified professionals.
- Coach’s services are advisory and supportive only and that Client bears sole responsibility for the use and implementation of these services in Client’s health and life as well as lives of family and/or children during and after this program.
- Provide one 60 minute coaching call with additional *reasonable availability for situational questions or concerns.
- Engage in direct and professional conversations.
- Coaching services may include setting priorities, establishing goals, identifying resources, brainstorming, creating action plans, asking clarifying questions, and providing models, examples, and in-the-moment skills training.
- Provide voice and text support via group Voxer chat. Devoney will respond to voice and text messages via Voxer app within 72 business hours.
Scheduling & Communications: Related to Individual Coaching Sessions
You will schedule your session times at the beginning of your coaching services or as you go . We will use telephone conferencing/video conferencing meetings to meet unless otherwise arranged.
Please be on time, as the Coach will only stay on the call for 10 minutes at which you will forfeit your call and the fees you paid for the call. If you need to cancel or re-schedule your appointment, please do so 48-hours in advance, otherwise, you will forfeit that appointment and not have an opportunity to reschedule it. Emergencies such as illnesses will be considered on a per-case basis.
Voice and text message support is provided as part of this program. Response times may vary, but messages/emails will be addressed within 72 business hours, unless Devoney notifies you ahead of time of an absence such as vacation, illness or other circumstance.
The program expires if all sessions have not been completed within a month of the end date specified above.
Payments & Refunds
The Client understands that the cost of the Program is whatever amount you paid upon enrollment.
In the event of the Client’s absence or withdrawal, for any reason whatsoever, the Client will remain fully responsible for cost of the Program. Under no circumstance will the Coach refund any payments made by the Client. By signing this Agreement, the Client agrees to be legally obligated to pay the full amount of this Program.
Payments are to be made by credit card.
Total cost of program will be paid by the listed program end date.
All communication between Devoney and the Client, is held in the strictest of confidence except for circumstances in which Coach believes Client is at risk of serious bodily injury to self or another. In such cases, Coach has professional obligation to reveal some information (only on a need-to-know basis) about a Client’s case. Coach is a mandated reporter and is mandated by law to report any safety concerns to the appropriate agencies including the safety of a minor, disabled person, or elderly person.
Coach is allowed to share the successes of the client on her website and social media platforms, but will maintain the Client’s confidentiality unless Client gives Devoney permission to share Client’s name, etc..
Confidentiality within a group cannot be guaranteed. Anything you share with the group is not confidential. We highly encourage group members to keep whatever is shared in the group within the group space, but this is not guaranteed.
Client acknowledges a right to independent counsel before voluntarily agreeing to these terms & conditions.
Client agrees Coach makes no guarantees of results and understands that all results are dependent upon a number of factors outside of Coach’s control. Client agrees to hold harmless Coach from and against any loss, cost or expenses whatsoever resulting from Client’s activities related to the subject matter.
This Agreement and the documents delivered under this Agreement together constitute the entire contract and understanding between the parties and supersede any prior contracts, agreements and understanding relating to the subject matter of this Agreement. This Agreement may be modified or amended only by a written instrument duly authorized and executed by the parties, including email correspondence.
This Agreement shall be construed in accordance under the laws of the State of California.
If a dispute arises out of this Agreement that cannot be resolved by mutual consent, the Client and Coach agree to attempt to mediate in good faith for up to (certain amount of time such as 30 days) after notice given. If the dispute is not so resolved, and in the event of legal action, the prevailing party shall be entitled to recover attorney’s fees and court costs from the other party.
Checking the terms & agreements box on your purchase, you acknowledge that:
- You have access to a copy of these terms and conditions.
- You have had an opportunity to discuss the contents with Devoney Kodad if needed.
- You understand, accept and agree to abide by the terms outlined in this agreement.